Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies

I've been wanting to make a gluten-free sugar cookie for some time now (well, ever since I started eating gluten-free!) and the Sidecar Series at Kitchen Play was the perfect excuse! The series is hosted by McCormick and features Kid-Friendly Treats! The children and I decided to make the Pumpkin Cookies that Peabody created.

This was a lot of fun! I followed Peabody's recipe with one exception: I made THIS allergy-friendly sugar cookie instead of using the sugar cookie mix. The children had fun making, decorating and eating these lovely harvest cookies!

Ready to decorate!


And the finished product!


These treats come with a possible $50 prize. McCormick is giving away 10 - $50 prizes and you could win! But hurry, the deadline is October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment