Saturday, June 11, 2011

What "virgin" do you read?

Our five-year-old son was packing his backpack for church and daddy told him to put his Bible in the pack. Jobo (that's one of my nicknames for him) searches for all of 2 minutes and declares that he can't find his Bible. He quickly picks up another Bible and starts shoving it in his pack. Meanwhile, mommy (that's me!) finds his Bible and I hand it to him and tell him that I found his Bible. Jobo looks up at me, grabs his Bible and starts shoving it too in his pack. I've found that you have to be very specific with your instructions when talking to young children, so I tell him that he no longer needs the other Bible because I had found his and that he could now take the other Bible out of his pack.

He looks up and says, "Well, I'm going to take both of them because this one is a different virgin than this one."

Well, okay then. Take both Bibles son, for I wouldn't want you to have the wrong virgin at church, would I?

So what "virgin" do you read???? :o))))

No comments:

Post a Comment